Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earplugs

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2016, 3:37 am
Original Poster

Earplugs

Hi! I am Charlotte from the Netherlands, for my bachelor thesis I am writing an export plan for a Dutch earplug manufacturer named Alpine Hearing Protection. They sell earplugs especially for sleeping with so-called acoustic filters, which they would like to sell in the United States. Therefore, I would like to know more about the usage of hearing protection in the US and have drawn up a survey that only takes 2 minutes to complete.

Out off all the respondents one will WIN a free set of earplugs worth $14.95

To participate in the survey and make a chance at winning the earplugs please click on the link below:
https://docs.google.com/a/avans.nl/f...4YD2I/viewform

The survey will be closed end of July 2016
Old May 7, 2016, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by Charlottevs
Hi! I am Charlotte from the Netherlands, for my bachelor thesis I am writing an export plan for a Dutch earplug manufacturer named Alpine Hearing Protection. They sell earplugs especially for sleeping with so-called acoustic filters, which they would like to sell in the United States. Therefore, I would like to know more about the usage of hearing protection in the US and have drawn up a survey that only takes 2 minutes to complete.

Out off all the respondents one will WIN a free set of earplugs worth $14.95

To participate in the survey and make a chance at winning the earplugs please click on the link below:
https://docs.google.com/a/avans.nl/f...4YD2I/viewform

The survey will be closed end of July 2016
I've filled your survey out for you and best of luck with your thesis. You might want to change the gender answer to Male as opposed to Men. Also there is a typo in the last bit, it should read "Address" not "Addres".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.