Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Carryon Luggage

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2016, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Carryon Luggage

I've been lurking for quite some time and decided to finally join the forums. I recently took a job that requires a lot of traveling (3 out of 4 weeks) and the American Tourist 21" bag I purchased last year needs to be replaced.

I have been doing a lot of research and I have decided to go with the TravelPro Platinum Magna 22". What concerns me most is the fact that I see a lot of comments about TP's quality being subpar as of late. I don't want to spend more than $300 on a carryon else I would just go with B&R.

I was also looking at Samsonite but it seems all they are making now is spinners. I don't travel with suits, mostly just khakis and button ups/polos along with other standard travel necessities. I pack for 5 days - leave on Sunday and return on Friday.

I'm not completely opposed to spinners but I have no issues with the standard rollaboard. Any advice or information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks all
Old Apr 29, 2016, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Check out eBag's own branded line. Very good quality and excellent (B&R like) warranty.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.