Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

B&R @work Large Expanding Roller VS Tumi Alpha 2 4 WHEELED DELUXE BRIEF w/LAPTOP CASE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

B&R @work Large Expanding Roller VS Tumi Alpha 2 4 WHEELED DELUXE BRIEF w/LAPTOP CASE

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, SPG Platinum75

Hi Everyone,

I'm stuck on the fence about purchasing a new laptop case. I'm switching from a Swiss Gear Backpack that carries like 25L worth of gear. My wife got me the Alpha 2 4-Wheeled Compact Brief for Christmas, but it was too small for all junk. I had to take it back (everything fit, but just barely.)

I'm trying to find the right bag. I'm also considering just figuring out how to down size. I need a wheeled bag (as I'm not getting any younger) or at least a backpack. I travel 35 weeks a year, Mon-Thursday, give or take a few trips. Looking for experience on this site I've seen good reviews of both bags. The nearly $400 difference to the Tumi is giving me pause, though it seems like it should work.

I carry a 15" laptop, 14" second screen, several books, some papers, all the chargers, cables, battery extenders, pens, headphones, backup drugs (the legal kind), occasional snack, and more. The 18L Compact Brief just didn't fit it all with any room to spare.

What are people's opinions between the Briggs & Riley @work Large Expandable Rolling Brief VERSES Tumi Alpha 2 4 Wheel Deluxe Brief with Laptop Case? Is that $375 worth it for the Tumi?

Thanks in Adance,
Clarke

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.