Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Anyone have a Levenger Bomber Jacket briefolio?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2015, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Platinum

I need something to carry my iPad, hardcover journal, loose papers, pen, business cards, and occasionally my Logitech Keys to Go keyboard. I do a lot of lunch and dinner meetings, and when I travel if I'm eating alone I'll usually bring some work with me to dinner or find a spot in the hotel lobby (I don't like being hidden away in my room), and bringing my entire bag in is overkill. I just want something compact I can grab and go with. I suppose this would also be handy to keep everything I need together on a plane while the rest of my bag is in the overhead.

I've been looking around and the Levenger Bomber Jacket Briefolio's seems to be what I'm looking for. I have some of their other stuff and am a fan. But I'm torn between the standard or expandable one. I don't want anything too big but based on the reviews it seems like the expandable one compacts to be pretty slim if you don't have much in it, which would be fine. I'll transport this inside my Tom Bihn travel bag and just take it out when needed.

Anyway just curious if anyone has used either of these briefolio's and if you can provide some feedback. Thanks.

Jason
Old Oct 8, 2015, 1:32 pm

I really like the looks of this. Did you get one? What are your conclusions?
Old Oct 8, 2015, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Platinum
I did get it and I like it. I got the standard briefolio, not the expandable. It easily holds my iPad, bluetooth keyboard, hard cover journal, my eyeglasses case, and a file folder for loose papers. It's very handy to carry a few items instead of my entire bag and it looks great.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 8:53 am

Thanks! Going on my Christmas list...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.