Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any GATE8 One Bag NINJAS in Las Vegas March 08th - 13th come and say hello

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2015, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Any GATE8 One Bag NINJAS in Las Vegas March 08th - 13th come and say hello

Just heading back to the UK after a great Luggage show in Vegas...hopefully will lead to GATE8 bags in stores across USA this year!

**Posting approved by Moderator Wharvey.**

I have received a few emails regarding the GATE8 Launch offer price, as I had to close this offer down. More than happy for FlyerTalk members to use and share the Discount Coupon "GATE8" on the www.gate8-luggage.com checkout page

I will keep this discount coupon open for as long as possible.but once GATE8 bags hit the retails stores I will need to close this..

Thanks again!

As the founder of GATE8 Luggage, I am pleased to advise that I will be in Las Vegas exhibiting at the Travel Goods Association show 10th-12th March...

If any GATE8'ers are in town or if anyone wants to visit show and see the latest in luggage then please let me know - I will let you visit other booths than my GATE8 one

Finally, many thanks for all the previous recommendations, reviews and feedback on GATE8 on FlyerTalk - this message board has been the BEST learning curve for me (and the brand) and I have had the privilege of meeting a few of you in person and have made some great friends from it.

We are also very proud to announce our partnership with the US Charity Airline Ambassadors (http://airlineamb.org) - an amazing charity, one we are proud to be associated with. We will be promoting this alongside our brand at the show and working on a longer term promotion of this charity through the retail of bags.

If any of you are ever in London, I am always available for a coffee - I will not always make you buy!

I am looking forward to the formal launch into the USA at this show - the support from the Road Warrior community for GATE8 has been very humbling.

Alistair Callender
Chief Bag Carrier
GATE8 Luggage.

Last edited by gate8; Mar 13, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.