Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Laptop bag with room for all of the cables and attachments?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Laptop bag with room for all of the cables and attachments?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 7:48 am

Check this thread out: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...izmo-pack.html
Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:19 pm

Eagle Creek has a new one out that's huge. I like that it slips over your wheelie/roller bag carryon and has some great organization. It's pretty big though, it's the Convertibrief. I'd love the same thing in a smaller version, but for those who need a briefcase type laptop bag, I think it's pretty nice. I think it's checkpoint friendly too.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 8:14 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Hyatt, SPG, Marriott
I don't have Tom Bihn Pilot to give you the 411. I can tell you that I opted for a thin neoprene sleve for my laptop over the Bihn cache, mainly because I didn't need the extra protection of the cache.

For me, the organization in most of my Bihn bags comes from the various pouches on "leashes" that I own. The Tom Bihn forum is likely the best place to ask your questions about the Pilot. The only thing I will say is visit with caution. These folks are one of the reasons I have so many Bihn bags.

rgustafs
Old Sep 20, 2014, 9:36 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I use this Kenneth Cole Reaction bag:

http://www.amazon.com/Kenneth-Cole-R.../dp/B00GWTMYLQ

I can fit inside it: my leather portfolio, five subject notebook, 15 inch laptop, power cord and a textbook with room to spare. It's a really good bag.
Old Oct 5, 2014, 12:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GLD for LIfe, AA PLT 2 MM miler, B6 Mosaic, Star GLD; HH Diamond; Marriott PLT, IHG Plat
Has anybody used this bag? Seems like lots of storage for electronic accoutrements.

http://www.ebags.com/product/everki/...uctid=10313008
Old Jan 3, 2015, 3:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
I am in the process of replacing an old and loved Brenthaven bag, which is very different from what they offer now. I am unable to find anything that has the capacity and organizational aids of that bag. At my house right now, I have the large Tumi expandble laptop brief, the 17" B&R expandable laptop brief, and the Victorinox 17" Parliament and none of them comfortably accommodate even half of what I used to have in my Brenthaven. I've really reduced the set of stuff I'm trying to fit into the bags to the bare minimum but am still not succeeding
Old Jan 4, 2015, 3:30 am

Programs: HHonors / UA M+ / TK M&S Elite
Hi Shawbridge,

I use the Briggs & Riley KB307x, the large brief from the @work collection. It's L &W are similar to your old ebag's. However, it's expandable; so it can be either 6 or 8.5 inches in thickness which makes it look and feel considerably smaller when unexpanded. The external pockets do an excellent job of organizing all the tech odds and ends plus plenty of room for other stuff too.

I'm writing this after having just landed with it in Kuala Lumpur and I was able to pack files, 3 days of clothes, laptop, ipad, ipad charger + USB, phone charger +USB, laptop charger, HDMI dongle, earbuds, and toiletries. It's my go-to short trip and everyday work bag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.