Wiki Posts
Search

Cow print luggage

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2014, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG, Priority Club PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton GLD
Cow print luggage

Don't ask me why, but I have a strong urge to get a cow-print carry-on rollaboard. I'm bored with the all-black travelpro that I've been using the last decade and want something that won't get confused with everybody else's bags. It doesn't seem like cow print would be that rare, but googling has not turned up anything useful except one sketchy place in China shipping direct to the US. Anybody have thoughts on where I could find one?
Old Aug 15, 2014, 3:00 pm

Select images in Google then search on "cow luggage".
Old Aug 15, 2014, 5:05 pm

Programs: DL Plat
If you have a dark hard-sided bag, you can always get white stick-on (or iron-on) film and customize your own bag. You could also do zebra stripes if you are feeling more exotic!
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
Check western ware stores both in person and online. Many sell cow luggage as does the King Ranch online store.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 11:18 am

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
Side benefit to this is that your luggage won't be confused with anyone else's. ++
Old Aug 16, 2014, 5:08 pm

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
Heys makes some unusual print luggage. Not sure if they carry cow print anymore. You'll have to search.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 2:44 am

Programs: QF
Vinyl wrap a regular piece of hard luggage.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 3:07 am

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
I have a box of those iron on T-shirt transfer papers from like a decade ago when I was still young. Do you guys think these will work on nylon?
Old Aug 20, 2014, 7:55 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Any other animals ok, or just cow? I see plenty of giraffe, zebra, leopard print on amazon.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 8:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Think it will moove your stuff?
Old Aug 20, 2014, 8:52 pm

Programs: UA 2P, NWA & AirTran A+ refugee
It may not be sufficiently bovine enough to suit your whimsy, but if you do a google search for "white black camo luggage", you'll see some vaguely cow-like camouflage patterns. Of course, since your goal is for luggage that 'stands out', perhaps camo isn't the way to go...
Old Aug 22, 2014, 6:04 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, AA LTP 2MM
luggagepros.com offers the ability to print any image you want on a polycarb suitcase in the size of your choice. I've no idea if the cases are any good but you might want to check it out. http://www.luggagepros.com/myfly

Last edited by UAL_Rulez; Aug 22, 2014 at 6:05 am Reason: added link

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.