Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Now I need to find a new "personal item".

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Now I need to find a new "personal item".

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2012, 5:38 am

Programs: CX DM
Another Tom Bihn suggestion

Originally Posted by JakiChan
I've been thinking about what I have that I want to take as a personal item. For me the personal item is what holds the things I am actually going to want to access during the flight - iPad, iPod, Kindle, food, etc. I really don't like to get my carry-on down during the flight and access things.
Not sure if this works for you, but after falling in love with the Red Oxx Gator as my personal under seat bag for the past two years, it has been replaced with the Tom Bihn Co-Pilot.

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/500/TB0967

I carry similar items as you and have been using the Gator just as you have: so I don't have to access my carry-on during the flight. The Co-Pilot is just more organized than the Gator. I know where everything is instead of having to rummage through my Gator. With the Gator, I have to be careful not to spill the contents on the plane (looking for a fallen item on the airplane floor is not my idea of air travel). This is much less an issue with the Co-Pilot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.