Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

how to remove liner on TravelPro FlightPro 2?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2011, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One

The handle on my TP FP2 is not coming out (a great thing to discover as you leave your car to start a trip!). I've read some useful info here on FT and elsewhere, and would like to access the handle from inside the suitcase. But my problem is, and yes, I know how lame this is -- I can't figure out how to remove the liner to access the handle. Can anyone help? The liner is velcro'd to the suitcase from the inside, but it appears to be sewn into the suitcase at the edges...I can't find any velcro or zippers that would let me remove the liner. Any advice?
Old Feb 2, 2011, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by scottmlew
The handle on my TP FP2 is not coming out (a great thing to discover as you leave your car to start a trip!). I've read some useful info here on FT and elsewhere, and would like to access the handle from inside the suitcase. But my problem is, and yes, I know how lame this is -- I can't figure out how to remove the liner to access the handle. Can anyone help? The liner is velcro'd to the suitcase from the inside, but it appears to be sewn into the suitcase at the edges...I can't find any velcro or zippers that would let me remove the liner. Any advice?
You can call our Customer Service Desk at (800) 741-7471. They can walk you through how to do it.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 7:30 am

5 years later Crew 4

They did try to help, although it was difficult.

Last edited by Vantzy; Sep 17, 2014 at 8:23 am Reason: Thread is too old

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.