Best travel pillow?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best travel pillow?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2015, 9:52 am

Programs: US Gold
I really still, after 12 years of experience with it, highly recommend LL Bean's square down travel pillow. You can squash it into the right shape for you, it has secondary uses to soften hard pillows you may be stuck with in hotels or friends' houses, it is very light, and in a suitcase it can be squeezed into whatever small space you have available (and can be wrapped around fragile items to help protect them a bit). Granted, I don't have a medical condition, but this thing has helped me to many, many hours of decent sleep.

wg
Old Feb 22, 2015, 2:25 pm

Programs: WN, UA, AA
I'm enjoying Cabeau evolution pillow. Packs reasonably small and works in multiple configurations around the neck or behind the head. Still loving it after a couple of transatlantic and couple of transcontinental flights. Makes a good gift too.

http://www.amazon.com/CABEAU-Memory-.../dp/B0070XC8U0
Old Feb 22, 2015, 4:10 pm

Programs: Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, UA Premier, Marriott Titanium Elite
+1 on the Cabeau pillow. I bought mine at SNA when i was looking for a good pillow for my cross-country flight. Now I bring it every time I have a flight that is 4+ hours long.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 4:42 am

Originally Posted by MtlTourist
+1 on the Cabeau pillow. I bought mine at SNA when i was looking for a good pillow for my cross-country flight. Now I bring it every time I have a flight that is 4+ hours long.
Any experience with the partly inflatable version of the Cabeau? That one caught my eye recently, trying to decide if it's worth it. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O2G02X8
Old Feb 23, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, UA Premier, Marriott Titanium Elite
Never saw that model. I have the memory foam one so I can't comment, sorry.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 2:38 pm

Cabeau evolution pillow looks very nice, one of few pillows that could actually work. Only the price is a bit too high. You can't use noise cancelling headphones as the pillow goes too high. I always use Bose QC 15 when travelling on planes or long bus trips (for several hours).

I wouldn't bother with inflatable pillows as memory foam ones offer superior comfort. Inflatable pillows tend to put too much pressure on the back of the neck thus causing pain.
Old May 26, 2015, 1:16 pm
Suspended

Sorry to bump an old thread.

Has anyone used this travel pillow?:

Amazon Amazon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.