JetPaws program from JetBlue

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2008, 2:56 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
JetPaws program from JetBlue

Dear Pet Lovers,

I just received an email from JetBlue announcing their new JetPaws program for their customers who travel with their pets.

JetPaws Program

Pet Travel Guide

Here is the email message I received:

Dear Customer,

We're excited to introduce JetPaws, JetBlue's exclusive program designed to provide pets and their owners the tips and tools they need for a smooth trip from start to finish. We're simply committed to each and every one of our customers-including the four-legged ones. There's no charge and the program provides:

TrueBlue® points - you'll earn two TrueBlue points each way when traveling with your pet. If you're not a TrueBlue member, sign up now, it's free!

Pet carrier bag tag - a bag tag will be attached to your pet carrier at check in to let everyone know your pet is ready to jet.

Travel Petiquette™ - a handy list of JetBlue's social graces of pet travel.

JetPaws welcome email - once you book your pet, you will receive a welcome email with useful information such as next steps, Petiquette and travel tips.

Free Pet Travel Guide - a useful, downloadable e-booklet featuring:
The ins and outs of jetting with your pet from the moment you book your flight to your arrival at your final destination.
Travel Petiquette
Pet-friendly hotels, restaurants and parks plus animal hospitals in some of JetBlue's major cities

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.