Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Pets
Reload this Page >

Looking for someone to transport Cat from Boston to Denver

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2015, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

If you are flying from Boston directly to Denver CO sometime in the next 8 weeks, I will pay you to bring my cat with you. I will make all the arrangements, including paying the airline for his travel, and I will pay you $100 for your service (half via PayPal when you meet my kitty in Boston, and the other half in cash at the Denver airport upon his safe arrival). Price is negotiable.

Thank you!
Old Aug 19, 2015, 4:57 am

Programs: AA (EXP); among others :)
I would post this in the "mileage run discussion" forum where it surely will garner more attraction. The only airlines flying this route nonstop are JetBlue and United, so check their respective forums as well.

Also search for flight companion or flight buddy groups on facebook.

Last edited by bhomburg; Aug 19, 2015 at 5:02 am Reason: added link

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.