Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

(DE) Condor 5852 - MAN - HER flight diverted to FRA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2015, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: bmi diamond club

Just had message from friend on board Manchester to Crete flight that has been diverted to Frankfurt:

Told us on the plane that they missed doing final plane checks in Manchester. They've taken off all the luggage, we've been through immigration and back through security. Everyone has had duty free confiscated. They are definitely looking for something. People are going crazy.
Any news out there about this?
Old May 6, 2015, 2:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gobbyash
Just had message from friend on board Manchester to Crete flight that has been diverted to Frankfurt:

Any news out there about this?
odd not seeing media coverage? (maybe in german?)
Old Jun 16, 2015, 8:05 am

De8583

Hi there,

Do you know if your friend has claimed at all for the delay on this flight? I was unfortunate enough to be on it with a 3 year old and the whole thing was a shambles!!
Old Jun 16, 2015, 5:52 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Per http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...-how-post.html will move this to the appropriate airline forum, thanks.

cblaisd
Moderator, Travel News

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.