Old Jul 14, 2014, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Qylatron a new security system

-----

Last edited by ROCAT; Mar 29, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Old Jul 15, 2014, 11:16 am
HGF

Programs: AA EXP
I think the bigger issue is not the poking and prodding of bags, but of the people who are in possession of the bags. The biggest uproar has been from the people getting a pat down, not the bags. Sure, it will speed it up a little bit, but until they find a better way to search people for threats, airport security won't be fixed.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 11:22 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by HGF
I think the bigger issue is not the poking and prodding of bags, but of the people who are in possession of the bags. The biggest uproar has been from the people getting a pat down, not the bags. Sure, it will speed it up a little bit, but until they find a better way to search people for threats, airport security won't be fixed.
A very effect method already exists: WTMD/HHMD + ETP/ETD.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 11:28 am

Programs: (PM)AA SPG (Marriott), Hilton
Not withstanding the issue of massive searches of innocent people (your country's mileage may vary) the one plus in the Qylatron system is only the 'customer' with the ticket can claim the bag.

Last edited by reft; Jul 15, 2014 at 11:38 am
Old Jul 15, 2014, 11:31 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Please take general security discussions to the TS/S forum and focus this thread on its topic. Thank you.

cblaisd
Moderator, Travel News

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.