Reload this Page >

Which airline has the rudest flight attendants per USA Today

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which airline has the rudest flight attendants per USA Today

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2014, 10:05 am

Programs: WS Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, AC 100K, INtercontinetal Ambassador, Avis Prefered Plus
AC is my main airline and not by choice by the way, but I have found the in-flight service in many cases pretty darn good and I have never had truly rude service on an AC flight but I have had many flights where the in flight crew appeared to be indifferent and non caring.
Now AC's CSR's is another story, the majority I encounter are the meanest you can come across anywhere with the exception of UA which are the the worst in all cases hand down and consistanley, the bright side is many them look to be borderline or past retirement age so hopefully they go soon, but it will never be fast enough!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.