Wiki Posts
Search

3 Extravagant Flights You'll Never Be Able to Afford

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2014, 10:08 am
Used to be 'FTcadence'
Original Poster

3 Extravagant Flights You'll Never Be Able to Afford

Unless you're a multi-millionaire, flying first class on Emirates, Singapore Airlines, or Cathay Pacific is out of reach. Even multi-millionaires might think twice about dropping $22,000 on a round trip from New York to Dubai!
The author should spend some time on FlyerTalk...

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-to-affor.aspx
Old Jul 11, 2014, 3:34 pm

And just when you thought things couldn't get any more expensive..

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/05...n_5266606.html

(Relaxnews) - Etihad Airways has raised the bar in luxury travel with the launch of a new three-room apartment that comes with an en-suite shower, double bed and personal butler.

Aptly called ‘The Residence,’ Etihad has transformed part of its A380 upper deck into a luxurious flying hotel suite -- the first and only cabin of its kind to offer a trio of compartments including a living room space, bedroom and en-suite bathroom, complete with shower.
Old Jul 12, 2014, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
I enjoyed seeing a tv show about multi millionaire lottery winners. One husband and wife was travelling from London to Australia to surprise their kids. They wanted to book themselves in to economy as they were worried about the cost. Their accountant said "by the time you travel from London to Australia, you would of earnt the cost of first class tickets with all of your investments!"
Old Jul 17, 2014, 9:26 pm

Programs: UA MM / LT Gold (LT UC), DL SM, AA PLT (AC), OZ, KE; GE and Korean SES (like GE); Marriott Gold
you would of earnt the cost of first class tickets with all of your investments!
Apparently they have better return than any of my investments . I seem to be in the 0.1% to 2% per annum range for most!
Old Jul 21, 2014, 10:34 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
I really hate news articles titled like "blahbedeeblah you'll never blahbedeeblah" or "you have been doing blahbedeeblah wrong your whole life". I know hate is a strong word and I mean it. I know journalism is supposed to grab the reader's attention starting at the title, but a desperate plea for attention is not the same as a clever header that draws interest.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 1:56 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
You definitely need a new banker.

Originally Posted by relangford
Apparently they have better return than any of my investments . I seem to be in the 0.1% to 2% per annum range for most!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.