Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

China Air Family Couch (or VA cuddle class)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2016, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat

Alright, anybody ever travel with 2 adults and a child (15 months) with this seat configuration? Seems like it's not really workable with 3 people, as it seems unlikely that you'd be able to fit 3 people on the seats in bed configuration, no?

What am I missing here?
Old Oct 26, 2016, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat
bump. anyone?
Old Dec 4, 2016, 4:52 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, Le Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by edscholl
Alright, anybody ever travel with 2 adults and a child (15 months) with this seat configuration? Seems like it's not really workable with 3 people, as it seems unlikely that you'd be able to fit 3 people on the seats in bed configuration, no?

What am I missing here?
It'd be more like having a decent footrest for the 2 adults, your 15 month old on the otherhand would likely have enough space to sleep better than he would just in the seat, it'd seem the cuddle class seats are really for only 2 travellers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.