Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Recommend an insulated epi-pen case

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist

There are about five different forums this could have gone, but I decided on this one since it's for Miss Swede.

Looking for an epi-pen case that can hold two auto-injectors (and a few quick-dissolve benedryl packs) while maintaining a constant temperature for at least a few hours in hot/cold weather.

Since she's now in her tween years, also looking for a stylish messenger bag that perhaps also has an insulated pocket for two auto-injectors.

Many thanks in advance.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 7:19 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; My Mom's Favorite Kid
I'd look at these. http://www.frioinsulincoolingcase.com/

They are kind of boring but she might find a designer looking pouch at nickisdiapers.com. They stock Planet Wise bags which come in a bunch of design options. I'm guessing that a wipe pouch or small wet bag would be the right size to fit a case. They also have insulated lunch boxes. Use coupon code FIVE at check out for 5% off.

You might also look in etsy.com. You may find something she likes or someone who would make one to her tastes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.