Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Frequent Flyer program signup for kids?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frequent Flyer program signup for kids?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2015, 5:37 pm

Programs: FB Gold, TK Elite, AB Gold, Sixt Plat, Hertz 5* and former many things
Thumbs down follow-up

Following on my previous post.
Had sent an email to Jetfriends, the Miles and More club for kids and teens as they described themselves.
Basically I asked if we could still have an M&M card for an infant < 2, otherwise we'll go to another *A FFP.
3.5 business days later, got their answer

We regret that your son is too young to join JetFriends but as soon as your little one is two years old you can open an account for your child. JetFriends is a free club for kids and teens between the ages of two and seventeen who enjoy travelling and are interested in everything to do with flying. The miles earned remain safely in the account, making membership even more worthwhile. When the youngster turns 18, the JetFriends' card can be replaced by a regular Miles & More card on request. At the same time the accumulated miles become subject to mileage expiry after three years, if not redeemed for an award. To discover more, please visit

I still do not really understand the business rationale behind that limit.
Well then I opened an Aeroplan card !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.