Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Car Seat and Lie Flats for 12 Month Old

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car Seat and Lie Flats for 12 Month Old

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2013, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
Originally Posted by intrepid720
I'm not sure where you found the info about Air China. We flew Air China in February 2013 with an 8-month-old in an infant bucket (Graco Snugride) and a 21 month old in a convertible (Diono Radian). We were absolutely allowed to use both seats on board. I suppose it's possible we ran into an exception, but we flew two flights on very different aircraft types and it was no problem either time.
I've called their customer service line twice, and both times were told no car seats allowed on the aircraft.

We're planning to take the car seat to the gate and will just check it if we're told we must do so.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 1:20 am

Programs: United Plus
Don't ever call an airline over cabin policies. They can just say anything over the phone. Email them and print it up, take it to the airport so you can prove the information you've been given.

Save calls for things you can confirm, like seating and special meals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.