Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics > Town Hall - Official TalkBoard Voting Decisions
Sign in using an external account

Old May 16, 11, 1:25 pm   #1
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines & Travel Safety/Security

Programs: WN CP & A-list preferred, Interstate BBQ at MEM B17, fan of Hyatt, Priceline, and Hotwire
Motion Passed: Public Notice Procedures

On 16 May 2011, the TalkBoard passed 9-0:

Moved by bhatnasx and seconded by SkiAdcock:
D. Public Notice Procedures
i. Once a motion has been put before TalkBoard for a vote the Vice President/Secretary shall post a new thread in the public TalkBoard Topics forum announcing the vote along with the voting end date as quickly as feasible.

to a revised section 4.D.i.:

D. Public Notice Procedures
i. Once a motion has been put before TalkBoard for a vote the Vice President/Secretary shall post a new thread in the public TalkBoard Topics forum announcing the vote along with the voting end date as quickly as feasible. Once that thread is posted, the TalkBoard Vice President/Secretary will submit a request to the FlyerTalk Host or representative to create an site-wide announcment of the vote with a link to the discussion/voting thread in the TalkBoard Topics Forum. The Announcement will be available until either voting is completed and a decision is made or the voting period ends.
Voting yes: bhatnasx, Cholula, jackal, lucky9876coins, Markie, nsx, SkiAdcock, Spiff, UA_Flyer
nsx is offline   Reply With Quote