Wiki Posts
Search

Decisions...Decisions... Which Resort in Phuket area

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2017, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Decisions...Decisions... Which Resort in Phuket area

Hello All,

I'm trying to make a decision on which resort to stay at for 5 nights in Phuket...here's my options...

1. Naka Island Resort - SeaView Villa with Plunge Pool, 4500 square foot villa

2. JW Marriott Khao Lak - standard hotel room with swim up entrance pool access , comp breakfast and massage each day for the 2 people

Naka we wouldn't get the perks but I'm OK with that. I'm leaving more to Naka as I feel it will be less crowded and more private with on 67 villas.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 28, 2017, 1:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
In the Kardashian episodes where they stayed in Phuket, they stayed in a really nice cocooning kind of place (probably comped) and initially did stuff that, while nice, lacked Thai-ness and begged the question of why it was necessary to go all that way to do that.

Bruce (then still male), bothered by this, took it upon himself to make the group get some Thai-ness out of the trip, while Kris urged him to just take a chill pill. Then Kendall and Kylie, possibly out of boredom, got loose from the cocooning hotel and precipitated a mini-crisis in tracking them down. Then everyone launched the flaming lanterns one night.

I realize it's probably not very helpful in making the choice, but it's a thought.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.