Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone share Hotel/Airbnb rent? Bangkok October

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2016, 1:28 am
Original Poster

Anyone share Hotel/Airbnb rent? Bangkok October

Hi,

I'm Daniel, medical student from Poland, solo backpacker, visiting Bangkok for 6 days.

29th of September - 5th of October.

Anyone here wants to share the cheap hotel or Airbnb rent?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Good idea, however, if no one responds you will find plenty of cheap rooms in Khao San Rd - and in the bars etc a possible fellow traveler to share it with in order to save costs. Accommodation in BKK/TH is very reasonable /even cheap if you stick to guest houses, smaller hotels etc
Old Apr 13, 2016, 1:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It may not be a good idea to share a hotel room or temporary apartment with a stranger you meet in a bar or on the internet.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 3:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
It may not be a good idea to share a hotel room or temporary apartment with a stranger you meet in a bar or on the internet.
Yes, MSP is quite right. Drug laws here are strict and the penalties harsh. Should your new roommate be found to have them in the room, you may have difficulty extricating yourself from that situation.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Yes, MSP is quite right. Drug laws here are strict and the penalties harsh. Should your new roommate be found to have them in the room, you may have difficulty extricating yourself from that situation.
I will keep that in mind!

Anyway, there are so many amazing apartments in BKK, it would be fantastic to share with other backpackers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.