Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Morning traffic to Suvarnabhumi airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Morning traffic to Suvarnabhumi airport?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2015, 5:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I'm looking at a 7 am international (DL) departure from BKK on a Sunday morning in January (not the first weekend after NYE).

I'm also thinking about spending the last night at the new Le Meridian Golf Resort (in some gated community) that describes itself as halfway to the airport. It looks nice and I can get a very good rate. They *might* have an hourly paid airport shuttle service. Does this make any sense?
Not really. From Asok you can get to BKK in about 30 min (without highway) at that time of the morning. After 5:30 taking the highway is probably a better option.

You might find it more difficult to go from that SPG resort to the airport than you would from the city proper.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.