Wiki Posts
Search

International transfer MH to TG at KLIA

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2017, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

International transfer MH to TG at KLIA

Hi All,

I have Removed this post as I have asked similar questions on the MAS board and received some great answers too by the way. I now understand I should not cross post

Apologies to all,
Main Wheel.

Last edited by Main Wheel; Feb 13, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Old Feb 13, 2017, 2:59 pm

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
With respect, but I don't think it's nice to do, it might be upsetting to the folks on the MH forum who tried to help you...and cross posting is actually not allowed by FT rules.

Anyways, to answer your question. You will :
arrive at KLIA Main Terminal;
take the airside train to Satellite;
arrive at Satellite terminal
get to the transfer desk and ask who is in charge for TG and one of the agents will help you;
go to the lounge;
go to security at the gate.

Btw you can just head directly to the TG lounge (one floor up) and they should be able to check you in there and issue a BP, which saves you going to the transit desk.

...and no,you definitely don't need to go thru immigration/customs,unless you want 2 stamps in your passport for collection.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Hi Rami Tamini,

I must apologise. I did not know it was against rules to ask similar questions. My intention was never to disrespect anyone. I shall remove the post from this thread.

Sorry for any upset caused.

Main Wheel.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:24 pm

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
As I said,I don't have a problem with it,it's just that it's against the FT rules and also the discussion is lost because some people will answer in one thread and others will answer in the second thread e.t.c.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.