Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TG IT revamp - what's your wishlist?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2016, 6:18 pm
Ambassador: Thai Airways
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, TG Gold, LT Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
TG IT revamp - what's your wishlist?

We all know how horrible Thai IT is, but insider said the major revamp is coming up by the end of this year (knowing TG, this could possibly delay) but at least it's in the work and something is coming.

What are your wishlist (considering they never really asked us)? Mine would be....

1. Make changes on paid/award tickets online.
2. Ability to choose whichever currency I want to use to pay for the ticket + without being ripped off on FX rate.
3. Book award tickets online both for TG and *A + enhance existing outdated award booking system
4. Ability to pay online even for bookings made at local TG offices/call center especially some offices where they force you to physically go there to pay by credit card (ie. China).
5. Ability to redeem GUP and 50% Gold award online without calling in.
6. Ability to add infant ticket to existing adult ticket (either paid or award).
7. New APP that actually works and can do whatever website can, and not just a broken interface with the website itself.
8. Mileage on TG flights posted within 24 hours or immediately after landing.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 4:21 am

Programs: TG/ROP*P; CX OW/G; LH M&M; UN Privilege; KC Nomad; IT Kingclub; SPG Platinum
9. to ROP G and P members to provide their own amadeus system credentials, provided by TG, so we can do our own bookings through a system that worx (more or less) and just pay the airline. i dont really appreciate altea. loved the royal system that was before.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 1:48 pm

Programs: ROP *G, BAEC Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond
10) Online check in that actually works and not getting a pdf telling me this is not a boarding pass.
11) Complimentary access to preferred seats such as exit seats for ROP*G and ROP*P.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 8:52 pm

Programs: BRK-B
Originally Posted by boogey
9. to ROP G and P members to provide their own amadeus system credentials, provided by TG, so we can do our own bookings through a system that worx (more or less) and just pay the airline. i dont really appreciate altea. loved the royal system that was before.
Do you mean something like C9 D9 J9 IL Y9 B9...?
Old Sep 24, 2016, 1:23 am

Programs: TG/ROP*P; CX OW/G; LH M&M; UN Privilege; KC Nomad; IT Kingclub; SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Noppasit
Do you mean something like C9 D9 J9 IL Y9 B9...?
nope, I would wish the complete and sound TA-like access

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.