Wiki Posts
Search

Select Seats ahead of time

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2015, 5:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis Preffered, Delta GM

I just booked a UA rewards flight, DTW-FRA-BKK and back. The FRA-BKK is on a TH A380-800. I have always wanted to fly upstairs and there is a small economy seat selection. Is there a way to better my chances of getting a seat upstairs?

Last edited by fujiteam; Mar 27, 2015 at 5:49 am
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:38 pm

Programs: ROP *G, BAEC Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond

Just log in to your UA account, get the alternative reservation code. Then login on TG manage my booking and you can select seats (including upper deck on mileage plus awards). Any problem, call UA to get your Thai reservation number then call TG directly, that way also works.

enjoy.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Avis Preffered, Delta GM
Thanks Kinchai. Found my Lufthansa confirmation number. Lufthansa only let me select seats on the first leg. Thai took the same confirmation number and let me select seats on all legs.

Hopefully this helps someone in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.