Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meals not served on Thai Airways

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Meals not served on Thai Airways

For some reason I was not served any meals on Thai Airways from BLR to BKK.
While all the pax next to me were served, I wasn't.
They gave me alcohol, so I thought meals would follow and then nothing happened. Lights were dimmed. I was sleepy/tired, thought of complaining once we landed. But then, when we landed at 6am, there was no body. I didn't even see an airline desk.
Wish this had happened to the Korean nut lady.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 6:20 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
When they were handing meals to other passengers, did you ask for one? Were you sleeping?
Old Jan 14, 2015, 8:10 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Since your post clearly involves one specific airline, it has been moved to,the appropriate Thai Airways forum for further discussion.

Thanks.

~Moderator, Information Desk.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Adam1222
When they were handing meals to other passengers, did you ask for one? Were you sleeping?
Since everyone doesn't get served at the same time, I was being patient and by the time I was about to ask, they turned off the lights.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 8:23 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
most of the TG FA are actually very kind and do not like to wake up passengers once they sleep or there are intoxicated just for a meal service.
in particular not on the red eyes flight from BLR to BKK, which leaves 0100am and arrives after less than 3.5 hours at 0615am BKK!!!
They think you would call them once you would like to have the meal served. Do not be shy to call them!
Old Jan 14, 2015, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by BinSabai
most of the TG FA are actually very kind and do not like to wake up passengers once they sleep or there are intoxicated just for a meal service.
in particular not on the red eyes flight from BLR to BKK, which leaves 0100am and arrives after less than 3.5 hours at 0615am BKK!!!
They think you would call them once you would like to have the meal served. Do not be shy to call them!
That is the most likely explanation. I am actually glad that they don't wake you up when you are sleeping.
Just use the call button in such a situation to get a meal.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 9:45 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
If it was not important enough to ask at the time, it is not important enough to complain about after-the-fact. If they missed you, all you need to do is use the call button.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 9:55 am

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Often1
If it was not important enough to ask at the time, it is not important enough to complain about after-the-fact. If they missed you, all you need to do is use the call button.
Exactly. Speak up for yourself.

Most absurd complaint ive read in a while.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 8:49 pm

Programs: SQ KF *S, TG ROP *P
Many years ago when I was a no status pax, I was missed out during the meal service...... I was hungry..... I pressed the call button and told them they missed me... they served immediately and after which the in flight manager came and apologise....

Now a days, I get to be served first where ever I am seated...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.