Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

THAI e-ticket reissued and first segment added AFTER connection?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2014, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

I was pulling up an itineraries for some flights I have coming up and I stumble upon this:

I tried calling THAI but the north american ticketing office is only open from 8:30 to 5PST. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? I was never contacted by Thai of any changes to my itinerary.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 8:17 pm

Programs: Velocity Gold
Yep have had this. They have obviously cancelled the CMB-BKK flight on the day you are meant to travel. There is something massively off with Thai's automatic rebooking system though as it commonly does this where connections are involved whereby the new flight they put you on is after the flight you need to connect to. Call Thai Airways Bangkok, they are open 24/7 and get them to put you on the flight the day before.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by travelislife
Yep have had this. They have obviously cancelled the CMB-BKK flight on the day you are meant to travel. There is something massively off with Thai's automatic rebooking system though as it commonly does this where connections are involved whereby the new flight they put you on is after the flight you need to connect to. Call Thai Airways Bangkok, they are open 24/7 and get them to put you on the flight the day before.
Guess so. All they did was refund me... Ugh. Now I have to fend for myself last minute.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 1:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
TG BKK refused to rebook you and only offered you a refund?
Old Dec 8, 2014, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

They offered to rebook at a different date but it didn't work with my schedule.

I don't really care that they cancelled the flight, it just seems ridiculous that they don't send out an email to let you know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.