Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Poor TG reservation line agent

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2014, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHon Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, TG Gold, QR Plat, OZ Gold, AF Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, Priority Pass
Poor TG reservation line agent

Need to jolt this down as it was very strange eve, called TG in BKK and got through to an English speaking agent who first picked up after a long hold, then didn't speak for a good 20s until I blurted "Hello hello". Subsequently she proceeded to speak...... Exactly..........at........the...........speed.... ......as........half.........Stephen..........Hawk ins pace. It drove me nuts especially when she said she couldn't understand me.

And all of this was a call to ask them to correct a mistake they made putting me on a wrong flight after they applied my Gold upgrade voucher. Frustrating and glad I actually looked!

Oh and all of this for a BKK - EU return in Y with Gold voucher to J, at THB 63,000 versus the current QR sale fare of THB 74,000 - where I'd earn the J miles.

With the massive devaluation and all this poor service, I fear my TG days are numbered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.