Wiki Posts
Search

Great flight

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2014, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold
Great flight

Had a great flight on MEL-BKK the other night on one of TG's new 777-300ER's in business. Service was great. For an 11:30pm departure I love that they take orders before take off for both meals. Full dinner service complete (and decent food too, had the salmon) about 1hr in to flight allowing plenty of sleep. Turned down breakfast and slept through. They keep the lights dimmed during breakfast so they don't wake the whole cabin. QF could learn a thing or two giving the choice to the passenger and supplying 2 full service meals on an overnight Asian sector and getting the food out much quicker.

The more planes TG can roll out with the new BC the better. Although a massive positive being a flat bed it does feel more cramped than the open and spacious 777-200ER cabin.

Keep up the improvements TG!
Old Apr 20, 2014, 10:57 am

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
I've got a BNE-BKK day flight in a couple of weeks on a 773. It appears to be the new seating layout, but I gather that with TG you never know until you board the plane.

Still, I'm heartened by the good reports I've been reading recently.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold
Great flight

How did your flight end up going?
Old Jun 3, 2014, 2:27 pm

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, OW Sapphire
Do you have the option to pre order meals on these flights too?
Old Jun 6, 2014, 7:53 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Skyborne Flyer
Do you have the option to pre order meals on these flights too?
yes if you fly in business

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.