Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Are US Air Flights still fully credited on Thai?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2014, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Last year, all US Air Flights, regardless of booking class were 100% credited to Thai Air Miles.
Now they changed the Star Alliance Airline Booking Class Codes Chart which does not very clearly say what is and what not. It only mention : US Airways (US) J/ P (Upgrade Classes) 100%. Nothing more. Actually on top it says:

If your ticketed booking class is not included in this chart, for example Y,B,M in Economy Class, then you will earn full mileage according to the class of service flown.

I sent 2 emails to Bangkok ROP member service and ask them to clarify.Its almost 2 weeks ago, and I have not heard from them.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 1:25 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
R earns 0.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 1:29 pm

Programs: UA *G 1MM LT United Club & Global Entry
FWIW US will exit *A and join OW at the end of March 2014.

SunLover

Last edited by SunLover; Mar 3, 2014 at 3:56 pm
Old Mar 4, 2014, 3:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by SunLover
FWIW US will exit *A and join OW at the end of March 2014.

SunLover
Yup, and a recent TG flight saw the checkin agent having troubles putting in my wife's US# (I used my UA# for status perks). We were promised that everything would be properly entered prior to departure.... uh, yeah.

Now we're looking at crediting to UA after the fact because US demands the actual BP and we're in Asia and there's that pesky deadline of March 30 is quickly approaching.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.