Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Survey received in my email - I told them the truth

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2014, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai Royal Orchid Gold, Flying Blue Gold, Emirates Silver

Hi,

I just got an email from Thai Airways and the survey was about Frequent Flyer perks and also about Thai Airways website.

I made sure to tell them how outdated their ROP website is, how the information is often not available and how it is still not possible to book Air Awards on it right now.

I hope a lot of us will get the survey so that they do take action...

GJ
Old Feb 26, 2014, 7:22 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
Originally Posted by true1976
Hi,

I just got an email from Thai Airways and the survey was about Frequent Flyer perks and also about Thai Airways website.

I made sure to tell them how outdated their ROP website is, how the information is often not available and how it is still not possible to book Air Awards on it right now.

I hope a lot of us will get the survey so that they do take action...

GJ
can you show us the survey form?
Haven't received yet anything.....
Old Feb 26, 2014, 7:37 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
yes I also got it and participated (not because of the promised 500 bonus miles).
also told them that the website is substandard and certain interactive areas often down and not available
Old Feb 26, 2014, 9:18 pm
hgp
Ambassador: Thai Airways

Programs: EK*P, TG*P, SQ*PPS
Same feedback from me, however the webform died on the last page (SQL error).

Oh, TG, I used to be so loyal... and may be again if you get things right... but you have to become a professional, quality airline.
Old Feb 27, 2014, 12:45 am

Programs: HHon Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, TG Gold, QR Plat, OZ Gold, AF Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, Priority Pass
Same here! Last page error. The irony....
Old Feb 27, 2014, 2:08 am

no error for me; last page came through
Old Feb 27, 2014, 5:38 am

Programs: TG Plat
Done mine and I also slated the website.
I left one question blank as no box was applicable and this stopped the process without it being immediately apparent what the problem was. How typical.
Old Feb 28, 2014, 4:20 am
hgp
Ambassador: Thai Airways

Programs: EK*P, TG*P, SQ*PPS
Did anyone else think it was odd, that with all the obscure options for earning/burning points, there was no provision for hotels?
Old Feb 28, 2014, 5:01 am

TG has more than enough hotel partners already
and a lot have their own programs as well

I also do not find it interesting to collect miles with hotel stays
- only count as bonus miles; not for status
- just 500 miles regardless what you spend
- miserable administration; I stay at some Imperial hotel, I never get the miles credited; just 500 miles, ok why bother and take big efforts for a uncertain adjustment!
Old Feb 28, 2014, 7:36 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Thai ROP Gold
Mine crashed on the last page as well. A pity because I'd use the free text boxes to give them some direct and much needed advise. Was starting to feel the therapeutic benefits of a good spray until the SQL crash on the last page. Thought it might have been my over zealous use of 'doomed'. Then just deleted the email. Not that desperate for 500 points.
Old Mar 1, 2014, 6:07 pm

Programs: TG/ROP*P; CX OW/G; LH M&M; UN Privilege; KC Nomad; IT Kingclub; SPG Platinum

Same thing. Error on last page syntax
And "Douglas" their farang senior editor just told me in writing it's because I use chrome browser.
I told him he better tries to find the error at his side first before assuming the pax is wrong.

I am so disappointed by TG lately, that even as PLAT with the full intention to fly more and more with TG, I am at the edge of changing my mind and throw away the card.

Too many things impolite, substandard and just disqualifying. Not worth the money anymore. Can fly any other liner get the same bulls**t.

Edit: I never use chrome; the SQL crashed at latest Firefox.

Edit: Anybody found content mistakes?... I find the phrase similar to "pax receives PUP1 when achieving PLAT status" is just wrong. Afaik PUP1 only after flying 50k JDCPAF miles within Plat tenure, and any following other 50k receive PUP2s.

Last edited by boogey; Mar 1, 2014 at 6:13 pm
Old Mar 2, 2014, 6:36 am

Programs: ROP Gold
The response from the ROP team is absolutely hopeless.
Old Mar 2, 2014, 7:38 am
Suspended

Programs: TG Plat , AF Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat
TG is the epitomy of all that is wrong with Thailand : incompetence , corruption, nepotism, absence of the rule of law and complete delusion .
Old Mar 2, 2014, 3:13 pm

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Crash.......and burn......

I also got right to the last page where my survey also crashed and burned.....typical really, but a lost opportunity for Thai to elicit some genuine advice and feedback.

I sent two e-mails to ROP Customer Service over a month ago and I have not had a reply to either of them....sad.....
Old Mar 3, 2014, 5:54 pm

Programs: TG Platinum, SQ Gold, Gold - you're indestructable...
Originally Posted by pansted00
TG is the epitomy of all that is wrong with Thailand : incompetence , corruption, nepotism, absence of the rule of law and complete delusion .
Goodness, and yet you fly with them so much you're a Platinum? That's the epitomy of Thailand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.