Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX-ICN-BKK in Business: ICN Layover

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2013, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Taking TG693 LAX-ICN-BKK soon in business class. What is the ICN layover like? Are onward passengers deplaned? Do we have access to the ICN departures lounges with showers?
Old Sep 29, 2013, 6:17 pm

Programs: ROP *G
Yes, onward passengers are deplaned and all belongings must be removed and taken with you as if ICN was your final destination...except for your checked in baggage of course. It is only a short 1hr transit at ICN.

Yes you do have access to the star lounge at ICN, although if my memory serves me correctly I don't believe they have any showers there. Then again I've never quite have payed attention to that as I'm usually in and out if the lounge within 40min.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:02 am

I think the flight would park at the satellite area of the airport. There's an Asiana lounge which you can use. It has showers. But the toilet is not attached.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 7:04 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
you have to go through security first after getting off the plane. TG uses midfield terminal, Asiana business lounge near gate 119 is the *A lounge; it has showers is quite huge and seldom crowded.
Platinum member do NOT get access to First class lounge!
Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:34 pm

slight change in topic: can anyone shed some light on the meal service for this route? now that it leaves LAX late at night again I get the impression it'd be a light meal and then breakfast, but then what happens on ICN-BKK? is it breakfast again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.