Time required to visit another terminal at IAH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2017, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UR, RR, MileagePLus, Dividend Miles (R.I.P), AAdvantage, HHonors, IHG, Skymiles

Next Tuesday I will be flying into IAH from LIR (Costa Rica), with a 2 hour 15 minute layover before continuing on to MSP. Both flights are United. As far as I can tell, we'll fly into Terminal E and could depart from any terminal.

We would like to visit the KLM lounge in Terminal D (have Priority Pass Select), and I'm wondering if there will be enough time and if there's any trouble traveling between terminals without a boarding pass for that terminal.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 6:49 pm

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
all terminals are connected post-security via an elevated tram. (This is not to be confused with the pre-security subway tram which also connects all terminals and the hotel.)

You can pass through the post CBP TSA checkpoint and then turn right and you are 2-3 minutes from the KLM lounge in D.

The elevated tram takes less than ten minutes to get all the way to A from D/E with the other terminal stops in between. Terminal C, E and D are all connected and walkable also.

Your big what if will be CBP times IMO unless you have Global Entry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.