Search

DAL Business Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2014, 5:05 pm
txp
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
DAL Business Lounge?

I welcome the arrival of VX at DAL in Oct. Their F fares seem reasonable to both the West and East coasts.

One drawback is that DAL does not seem to have a business lounge. Any idea if the airport plans on opening a lounge?

In the meantime, do you have any suggestions on how to spend some productive time before the flight?

Thank you!
Old May 16, 2014, 5:59 pm
Formerly known as I_Hate_US_Airways

Programs: My Loyalty Programs? I now VOTE with my wallet!!!
There is a Business type center (fee for service) on the main level before you go thru security. It's filed with kiosks & is a good place to work before a flight.

Will be interesting to see if VX would add a lounge!!!
Old May 16, 2014, 6:22 pm
txp
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
Originally Posted by I_Can_Fly_US_Airways
There is a Business type center (fee for service) on the main level before you go thru security. It's filed with kiosks & is a good place to work before a flight.

Will be interesting to see if VX would add a lounge!!!
Thanks, this is very useful information. I definitely plan on trying VX this fall, and will be likely using that lounge.

I sure hope VX succeeds in its DAL venture and adds more flights to more destinations. I don't see a lounge investment being made before DAL becomes a real hub for them.

I used to travel a lot on UA and AA. UA's service in F has deteriorated and it is also more expensive than VX. AA is still decent but I hear VX is best.

Thanks again!
Old May 17, 2014, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
For those looking to be productive at DAL, it's worth noting that the free airport internet is limited to just 30 minutes. After that, it's a paid service from Boingo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.