Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie...how do I find a previous posting

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2005, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Newbie...how do I find a previous posting

I posted for the first time last wk, I'm now trying to find that posting and don't know where to look..thx for any help.
Old Jun 26, 2005, 1:04 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Aimee43
I posted for the first time last wk, I'm now trying to find that posting and don't know where to look..thx for any help.
  1. Click on your name in the upper-left corner of your milepost above. A pop-up menu with five choices (in your particular case) will appear.
  2. Select Find More Posts by Aimee43.
  3. Choose the milepost for which you are looking.
Fortunately, you only have two mileposts thus far on FlyerTalk, so finding the other one will be easy for you.

There are a number of other ways of searching for what you need to find on FlyerTalk. Please refer to the The NEW FlyerTalk: Helpful Hints, Tips and Suggestions to Enhance Your Experience “sticky” thread at the top of this forum for additional information on how to navigate FlyerTalk.

Finally, welcome to FlyerTalk, Aimee43!
Old Jun 26, 2005, 5:48 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Aimee,

If you click on your name in this thread, you will see several options... one is "Find other posts by this user".
Click on that.

William
Old Jun 26, 2005, 8:00 pm

Programs: 1K
But this only works once you find one of your own posts, which I believe is OPs problem.

Is there, say, a way to track your postings from the "MyFlyerTalk" profile? (If there is, I couldn't find it). Maybe that's a functionality that could be added?

DD
Old Jun 26, 2005, 8:08 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
You could use search, select advanced search, enter user name top right, any forums or all bottom right, select show results as posts bottom left
Old Jun 26, 2005, 8:40 pm

Programs: 1K
Thanks Kiwi, works like a charm! I'll need to explore the 'search' function a little more. Obviously there are some hidden gems to be found there!

DD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.