Wiki Posts
Search

How do I find a banned member?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2005, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; UAMM
How do I find a banned member?

I gifted 2 SWUs to TANBOY90247 last summer with the understanding that he would return the favor this year. I tried to pm him but he is not accepting pms. I did a Google search and found no posts after about October 04. When I pulled up the post, it indicated TANBOY90247 was banned.

Is there any way to find out what's going on? I'd like to get in touch with TANBOY90247 to get the 2 SWUs.
Old Mar 12, 2005, 5:55 pm
Community Director Emerita

There is a lengthy thread in Coupon Connection that will shed some light on the matter. I know of no way to use the FT system to reach him. Hopefully, you took contact information for him outside the FT system at the time you agreed to your trade.
Old Mar 12, 2005, 9:16 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
You may also want to message one of the people who just recently completed their transaction with Tanboy.

They may have a way to contact him that would be of use to you.

William

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.