Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

No more: "See other recent posts of this member" option?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2005, 1:37 am
Original Poster

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)

It was such a nice feature to keep track of where you last posted something, but now I can't even display my own recent posts via this link. It keeps telling me that I do not have access to this information. Does anyone know how to fix this or enable it? I always forget to which thread I contributed and it was so nice to keep track of that by this method. Thanks.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:11 am

This utilizes the 'search' feature, which has been turned off. There is an announcement on the top of the forums explaining more.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 11:44 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Sydfly
I always forget to which thread I contributed and it was so nice to keep track of that by this method. Thanks.
You can subscribe to the thread (thread tools pull down menu) - that way it will show in My Subscriptions (on the MyFT page).
Old Mar 2, 2005, 7:57 pm
Original Poster

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
You can subscribe to the thread (thread tools pull down menu) - that way it will show in My Subscriptions (on the MyFT page).
Yeah, I thought about that, but figured that it'd be more work and I'd have to constantly delete threads that no longer interest me...I know, I'm just a lazy *******

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.