Post Incorrectly Shows Me as Author

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2004, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat

Technical Staff:

The following post (subject "Monthly Pass") in the Amtrak forum shows me as the author when in fact I didn't post it. Could you please make the necessary corrections. Thx.

Today, 4:19 am #3
Explore

I take Amtrak b/w NY and PHL daily, so I have a monthly pass. It's $569, so basically it makes sense to get one if you have more than 7 roundtrips (since they run about $80-$90/roundtrip minimum).

The name printed on the ticket gets the points. But you have to request them manually. I buy mine at a kiosk and enter my GR number every month and it NEVER posts. I always have to request the credit (via the website) and they always post it within a week or two.

Just remember you can take just about any unreserved train and a few reserved trains. You can't take any metroliners or Acelas unless you pay a surcharge($10 or $20), and that's only during off peak hours anyway.

And, no discounts work. I've tried them all.
Explore is invisible Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2004, 10:14 am
dan at WebFlyer

We'll check that out. In the meantime, change your password, in case someone has figured it out.

Also, contact us at [email protected], so we can work this out without posting potentially personal information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.