Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

My post didnt post (some kind of timeout?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2004, 2:57 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some

Hi

I just spent an hour typing next instalment of trip report and when I went to post it seemed I had logged out - asked for my password but coming back in my post was gone.

Is there anything that can be done to recover it or do I need to type again (and in future remember to save it to word or something as backup)?

[edit]
I have managed to recover the post content using back button on my browser. Please ignore, unless you have a way to stop this happening again.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Jul 3, 2004 at 3:00 pm
Old Jul 3, 2004, 3:59 pm
Community Director Emerita

Kiwi Flyer, when you are making a long post, you might consider doing so in Word where you can save the document as you go. Then you copy and paste into FT. There is little more frustrating than losing all those inspired words. Voice of painful experience here, btw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.