Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Way not to show Program Affiliations under name?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2004, 1:17 am
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat. WOH Glob. SQ Gold

Is there anyway I can edit my profile so it just shows my location and not program affiliations under my name when I post?

I know if I leave the field blank nothing shows up, but I was hoping there would be a way to still have them show up when people click on my profile - just not under my name every time I make a post.

I might be going crazy but I thought some of my earlier posts under the new board did just that - showed my location but not affiliations? Was that the case or was my mind just playing tricks on me?

Last edited by chad75; Apr 15, 2004 at 1:19 am Reason: spelling
Old Apr 15, 2004, 1:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
chad75, you won't want to hear this as it doesn't solve your request but thanks for bringing up the topic. when ft first went live again, program affiliations were not enabled to show & so a lot of us added it to our location. i didn't even notice when they enabled it so will go take the info out of my location.
Old Apr 15, 2004, 10:05 am
dan at WebFlyer

Originally Posted by chad75
Is there anyway I can edit my profile so it just shows my location and not program affiliations under my name when I post?
I'll check for a way to allow the user to turn on/off their custom field (programs).

Originally Posted by chad75
I might be going crazy but I thought some of my earlier posts under the new board did just that - showed my location but not affiliations? Was that the case or was my mind just playing tricks on me?
No, you're correct. When we came back, we didn't have the custom field in place.

Old Apr 15, 2004, 4:33 pm
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat. WOH Glob. SQ Gold
Thanks Dan. I guess the main thing was that I thought I had somehow toggled on a feature by a mistake. Knowing that it was a system wide change at least provides me with a little bit of sanity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.