Community
Wiki Posts
Search

why cant you ??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2004, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Lightbulb why cant you ??

o.k. Im new..maybe im not smart, but why cant you make the "contests and sweepstakes" pages easier..? a simple check mark box or color choice code to mark the places where you want to enter again. Why cant "ended contests" be deleted from main page?? Its so much to navigate over 10 or so pages to find the "one" that doesnt end for another month.. or, why cant it be easy to put repeat entries into a "my flyer posting"..I am determined to enter everything so i can win a trip for my 50th anniversay..but at the rate of the "new" fix. , it takes 5 min. just to open to home page, then getting to each entry and back is almost impossible..help..please.... OH ,I did try marking the entry pages to my favorites..it goes, but when you try to re open , they page comes up blank..if it comes up at all...

Last edited by AMAH; Apr 6, 2004 at 12:20 pm
Old Apr 7, 2004, 1:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Amah, the speed problem will be addressed as Randy indicated in the apology, so accessing the various pages will be easier/faster in the future.

But - FT is not responsible for the content/posts on any of the forums, so it's up to you - not them - to bookmark the sweeps listed in that forum & figure out close dates, etc. Not sure what ISP you use, but w/ AOL for example you can put it in 'favorites'.

Also, wish you the best on hopes of winning something for your 50th anniversary! If that's your goal, you might wish to subscribe to some sweepstakes newsletters etc rather than just rely on FT.

When search is operational again, some sweepstakes places are mentioned in one of the threads or you can just pull up for the last few months & try to find it there. Or you can just post a thread asking folk to let you know what they subscribe to using the problems with search as the reason. Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.