Wiki Posts
Search

Myflyertalk vs subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2017, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Chase, United
Myflyertalk vs subscriptions

I can't figure out why threads show up in myflyertalk "my threads" even after deleting my subscription to them? How to remove from my threads? Thanks
Old Aug 10, 2017, 5:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
'my flyertalk' only shows you subscribed threads or forums. 'my threads' is any thread you ever posted into.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 6:42 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by zoechow
I can't figure out why threads show up in myflyertalk "my threads" even after deleting my subscription to them? How to remove from my threads? Thanks
That's very odd. If you delete your subscription you should not continue to see them. I delete my subscriptions in one of two ways:
  1. When looking at My FlyerTalk, if I see a subscribed thread that no longer interests me, I click "unsubscribe"
  2. If I read the thread and realize I don't want to continue to get notifications, I go to the drop down menu under "Thread Tools" and tap "unsubscribe"

How are you deleting your subscription? Can you provide screen shots so that the IB folks can see the challenge?
Old Aug 11, 2017, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Chase, United
Originally Posted by oliver2002
'my flyertalk' only shows you subscribed threads or forums. 'my threads' is any thread you ever posted into.
This explains my confusion. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.