Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Never considered....

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2016, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
The other approach would be to click on any offending ad so that the offender pays money and FT gets the money. Better than whining.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 3:46 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Moving this to Tech Support.

FYI discussions of technology designed to circumvent the ads (this site's sole means of support) are not permitted on FT.

If you have a particular ad that is offensive, this existing thread is where to report it and ask for it to be blocked:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...een-shots.html
Old Nov 8, 2016, 4:14 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Now that the thread is in this forum, several off-topic, politicized posts have been removed.

Since the question has been answered by IB staff about how to most effectively cite problematic ads, I will close this.

cblaisd
Co-Moderator, Technical Support & Feedback forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.