Wiki Posts
Search

Is there a way to delete multiple subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG PC - Plat, HHonors - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Is there a way to delete multiple subscriptions

I know I can open each subscription and then unsubscribe but with close to 80 subscriptions to delete is there not some way to select the ones you want to unsubscribe from and then actually unsubscribe in one action?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:47 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
On the left of my screen, there is "Your Control Panel".

Click on "List Your Subscriptions". You will then see a list of all your subscriptions.

You can click on the boxes on the right side of the screen for each subscription you want to delete. When you have checked all you wish to delete, go to the bottom of the screen where the pull down menu is and choose "Delete Subscriptions" and hit Go.

That should do it.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG PC - Plat, HHonors - Gold, Marriott - Plat
thank you didn't see the drop down menu.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 3:25 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
I'm trying to delete thousands of subscriptions to threads. Using the method above would take hours, if not more. Surely there is an easier way.... Ideas?
Old Jan 16, 2016, 5:49 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Other than using the "select all" checkbox at the top of the checkbox column and going page by page (I believe there are 30 on each page), I don't believe there is an easier way to erase all of your subscriptions.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 1:46 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by lo2e
Other than using the "select all" checkbox at the top of the checkbox column and going page by page (I believe there are 30 on each page), I don't believe there is an easier way to erase all of your subscriptions.
That's right.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 10:43 pm

The thousands of subscriptions are a nuisance. Dozens of emails coming in every afternoon. It'll take hours to undo them.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been around a decade and who doesn't want the instant connection with every post I've ever made.

When I quote multiple posts, it remembers my selection, even when I go to the next page. Even adding a feature like that to select threads to delete would help.

Years ago when the same thing came up over private messages, they added a delete all bottom. Why don't you do that here, too?

Maybe I'll just change my email.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 1:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Well, I hope you have changed the setting

Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:

here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/profi...do=editoptions

Then go the subscribed threads page and add &pp=999 to the end (999 is the number of threads you'd like to see per page)

Code:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&daysprune=-1&folderid=all&pp=400
And voila you see hundreds of subscribed threads in one page. Check the box beside 'notifications' and then cancel your subscription (or notification option)
Old Jan 19, 2016, 3:13 am

Thank you sir

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.