Some FT pages have "weird" formatting

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2013, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP Gold, TK *Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond

I did a search and couldn't find much info about this.. when I search google for information on flyertalk (usually through "site:flyertalk.com searchTerm") some pages appear with a very strange formatting that's difficult to read. I tried them on my work computer, home computer and also emailed myself to check it on my iPhone.

weird formatting:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/archive/t-1441724.html

normal formatting:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html

The weird formatting is not easy to peruse and following replies difficult. Any solution to this?

Cheers,

EDIT: realized after posting, could this be because the first thread is an "archive" thread? If so, anyway to get to the normal page?
Old May 15, 2013, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by Duffman
EDIT: realized after posting, could this be because the first thread is an "archive" thread? If so, anyway to get to the normal page?
Try the link after "View Full Version :" above the first post
Old May 15, 2013, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP Gold, TK *Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond
doh! thanks Discus!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.