Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

how do I find most recent threads on anything?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2013, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Airmiles,Aeroplan, FF, SPG, HH, Bestwest, Priorty

I'm finding flyer talk hard to negotiate.
For one I cannot find threads for last week , without scrolling through many pages on iPad.
Also where is everything I've written, doesn't seem to be in one place so I can see who has responded to my
question.
Plus it says I've subscribed to a forum, when all I did was ask a question
Old Feb 12, 2013, 5:51 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by 2Queens
Also where is everything I've written, doesn't seem to be in one place so I can see who has responded to my question.
You need to subscribe to the thread you've posted in. If there is any activity in those threads, they will display at the top of the page in "My FlyerTalk". You can also request to be notified by e-mail of any activity in those threads. It's not like Milepoint where you are automatically subscribed to any thread you post in (different software in play).
Old Feb 13, 2013, 7:19 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by 2Queens
Also where is everything I've written...
You can also right-click your handle (in any thread/post that you've made) and click the option from the dropdown menu, ''Find More Posts by 2Queens", where you can pull up all your posts.

It doesn't sound you are familiar with the features of Flyertalk. I found it very useful and helpful when I first started it to go through this following sticky thread and learn about how to utilize FT:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...ve-thread.html

It takes time to absorb all the info on FT and get used to what FT works as well. No pains, no gains, good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.