Wiki Posts
Search

Ads are failing to load on FT

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2011, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, BA, AA
Ads are failing to load on FT

In the past couple of days, I have noticed several ads that fail to load, and I have to refresh the page to load a new ad in order to see the FT page.

Is it just me? Where do we file 'bug' reports?

I am on Mac OX X version 10.7.2 and Firefox 3.6.24, if that helps.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 7:45 pm
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
We have a 'Technical Issues' forum that's available on the front page of the FT forums. I've alerted a mod to move your post there.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 10:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Ads from Canada is working.. Must be regional or your computer..
Old Dec 4, 2011, 11:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, BA, AA
There are specific ads (eg Continental OnePass Plus Credit card, Chase Sapphire credit card) that consistently fail to load and require a refresh.

You may not get ads for these CCs in Canada, but it's not just random ads - it's specific ads with text/images that move and change. They never complete to the point where the FT forums can load.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.