Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

ad with regular page, not empty >

running count since Dec 24, 12:26 pm EST = 8+

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Dec 28, 2011 at 9:54 am
Old Dec 30, 2011, 4:23 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Sorry folks -- we blocked the old Holland ad and now the new one's doing the same thing. We'll block it again and have them verify their creatives before we serve them again, but it may take a few days.

Paul
Old Jan 9, 2012, 5:17 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Holland America ad should be gone...
Old Dec 24, 2012, 1:07 pm

Programs: US CP, HH DIA, IC AMB
pages not loading

this is never been addressed except with the Holland america ad, this happens on my computer too often, IE8, Vista, it is the only site that the page only loads the ads. I have given up viewing ft onmy office computer.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 7:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I reported earlier today that FT (only) pages were loading very slowly for me, but more recently it seems that about half of the time my FT forum and thead pages only load through the "my flyertalk" icon and then show nothing but white space, with no ads either. It's very frustrating. I'm using firefox on an ipad2 with a wireless connection that seems to work fine for other websites: no extremely slow loading of pages and no empty pages either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.